Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rango: A Story of Love, Death, and Cactus Juice.

Howdy pardners, I gots sumthin' to tell ya. I went to see Rango tonight with my father and little stepbrother, Jake. Overall the movie was pretty freaking awesome.

If you haven't seen it yet, don't worry, I won't spoil it. (Rango dies*)

It was, however, a mild surprise for me to hear so many cuss words in a children's film. There were no sh**s or fu**s, but to me hearing "hell" and "damn" might be a little strong for children. But other than a few fun words, it was an over all movie.

I was loling through most of the film. It had a certain silly humor to it, one that only Disney has seemed to master. But there is no way I am gonna write a full review of the movie, so I'll leave you with this. Go see this movie, it has everything: high-noon showdowns, guns, whiskey**, and plastic boobs.

*eventually
** Correction, "cactus juice"




0 comments: