Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dont run out side when its pitch black.

Earlier tonight, I had a rather unpleasant experiene, with my bare feet and a peice of wood. So I had to take the garbage out to the street like I do every night. Usually on venture back to the house, I get paranoid, and think I am being followed by zombies or raptors, so I bolt toward the house.

Its pitch black out, no street lights, nothing. As I am nearing the house, I approach a large piece of wood, unknowingly. I am so close to the door, I have my arms out reached, ready to open the door, just as I think I am about to reach refuge from my imaginary asailants, I feel it. I trip over the wood and I fly, tumbleing toward the wall adjacent to my door.

This is pretty much what my foot looks like.
foot
actual photo

0 comments: