Monday, March 30, 2009

Ryan's Tech Update

Hello and congratulations! You are reading the very first Chronicle of a Tech Junkie! This is the first of, what I am hoping to be, many, MANY entries.



Let's talk PSP2!

According to an interview by Koataku.com with David Perry (chief creative officer at Acclaim) the PSP 2 could hit the market as early as this Fall.
David Perry
"I spoke to a developer who is working on it right now, I know this developer is already working on it, so that means they have a prototype. That would sound like a fall release to me," Said Perry.

It has been known for quite a while now that the PSP2 is most likely going to be UMD free, something that I have been for over a year, and many have been for several years.

Perry also mentioned that that the developers' goal is to make the PSP2 completely digital. That means online game stores, baby.
Which brings up the question ,"how hard will the Playstation Portable 2 to hack?" Of course it CAN be hacked, anything can be hacked, but the PSP 3000 STILL hasn't been successfully cracked, something I would have expected months ago. It seems as if Sony has finally got on the ball with dealing with hackers, but all in all only time will tell.



Now what about Samsung's newest line of laptops?
Samsung N110
The new N110, with its 10.1 inch display, 9.5 hour battery life, and 2.8 pound body makes it seem like just another Eee Pc. It still rocks the N270 / 1GB / 160GB combo, which has been tried ,and frankly it works.

Buy.com is listing pre-orders for $441.99, compared to CompSource's $458 price tag.

All in all, I just see as another remake of the ever popular Eee PC. I don't see much innovation at all. It would be a good buy it you don't already own a smaller laptop. But I wouldn't use it as a replacement, unless you have an ancient dinosaur in your lap, or spilled coffee all over yours at the local cafe.


Well, that's all for now. I hope this isn't the only Blog I will do. So long and farewell, for now! And please comme
nt!

0 comments: