Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So, we're 12 days into November and I have been posting what I am thankful for each day as Facebook status updates. I think its time I post an unabridged version of the list of things I am thankful for.

Here you go.

1. I am Thankful that I am not on fire right now.
2. I am thankful that I am not being attacked by velociraptors right now.
3. I am thankful that gravity hasn't broken.
4. I am thankful for all of the veterans that keep my family safe.
5. Im thankfu fr splchek.
6. I am thankful for Mark Zuckerburg and his magical time deleting device.
7. I am thankful for being able to go to Community College.
8. I am thankful for all the friends who say that I have the capability to go to a major university.
9. I am thankful for Pell grants.
10. I am thankful for math tutors.
11. I am thankful for sweet tea.
12. I am thankful for free copies of ACAD provided by my wonderful school.
13. I am thankful for my teacher instructing my how to use software that we aren't supposed to learn how to use for two more semesters.
14. I am thankful that I am not a computer science major. (Seriously guys? Calculus 4?)
15. I am NOT thankful for the next ENTIRE DECADE I have to use studying.
16. I am thankful for all the turkeys that have given their lives for my eating pleasure.
17. I am thankful no one has seen my blog. (That would be embarrassing.)
18. I am thankful for the right to write things like, "My government is doing a mediocre job of dealing with key issues."
19. I am thankful for Tacos.
20. I am thankful for Burritos.
21. And most of all, I am thankful for my fantastic friends.

0 comments: